Kevin P. White, MD, PhD
Award-Winning Author & Speaker
Interested in learning more?
- September 7th, 2012: Breaking Thru the Fibro Fog rises to #4 on the Amazon best-seller list
- September 3rd, 2012: Kevin P. White nominated for entry into The Authors' Show's 3rd annual edition of 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading.
- September 1st, 2012: The River Riders wins a 2012 Readers' Favorite Book Awards bronze medal in young adult sci-fi/fantasy fiction.
- August 19th, 2012: Guest on 830 WCCO CBS News Radio, Minneapolis/St. Paul
- October 1st, 2012 - Guest Speaker, Winnipeg, Manitoba
- October 7th, 2012 - Guest appearance, Wide World of Health, KSTE Top 650 Radio with host Cary Nosler, Sacramento, CA
- October 16th, 2012 - Guest appearance, WEEU Radio 830 FM with host Nick Lawrence, Reading, PA
- Fall 2012 - Publication of Finding Shelter from Addiction
- Fall 2012 - Fibromyalgia: Myths & Realities, London, Ontario
- Fall 2012 - So... You Want to Be a Best-seller - one-day seminar, London, Ontario
- November 18th, 2012 Miami Book Fair to receive 3 book awards (for The River Riders, Inside a Hollow Tree, and Breaking Thru the Fibro Fog), Miami, FL
- November 28th -30th, 2012, Quantum Leap Conference, Philadelphia, PA
- February 1st - 4th, 2013 Guest Speaker, Physician's Round Table, Tampa, FL
- April 26th - 28th, 2013, Guest Speaker, 4th annual Fibromyalgia Conference, Chichester, England, UK
- October 8 -14th, 2013 - Guest on Sarah's Book Nook - Roger's Television, London, Ontario
- November, 2013 - PUCK wins a 2013 BRAG medallion
- November 20th, 2013 Miami Book Fair to receive Bronze Medal Award for PUCK, Miami, FL