Kevin P. White, MD, PhD
Award-Winning Author & Speaker
For further information
about me or my books, please:
WINNER OF FIVE INTERNATIONAL BOOK AWARDS
- September, 2016: My first illustrated children's book - The Boy with the Horn - wins a Readers' Favorite Book Award.
- June, 2016: An original song I have written, called Bread Not Stones, is adopted as the National anthem for the Bread Not Stones initiative to end child poverty in Canada. To hear this song, go to www.kpwhitemusic.com and click on the Bread Not Stones icon.
- September, 2015: Finding Shelter from Addiction wins a Readers' Favorite Award for Non-Fiction
- November, 2013: PUCK wins a B.R.A.G. medallion from the Book Readers Appreciation Group
- September 1st, 2013: PUCK wins a 2013 Readers' Favorite Bronze Medal in General Fiction.
- June 30th, 2013: PUCK short-listed for a 2013 Readers' Favorite Book Award.
- October 16th, 2012: Breaking Thru the Fibro Fog rises to #3 on the Amazon best-seller list..
- September 7th, 2012: Breaking Thru the Fibro Fog rises to #4 on the Amazon best-seller list.
- September 3rd, 2012: Kevin P. White nominated for entry into The Authors' Show's 3rd annual edition of 50 Great Writers You Should Be Reading.
- September 1st, 2012: The River Riders wins a 2012 Readers' Favorite Book Awards Bronze Medal in young adult sci-fi/fantasy fiction.
- June 30th, 2012: The River Riders, Puck, and Black Spoons & Brimstone all short-listed for Readers Favorite Book Awards.
- September 1st, 2011: Breaking Thru the Fibro Fog and Inside a Hollow Tree both win Honorable Mention medals at the 2011 Readers' Favorite Book Awards.
Kevin P. White's Award Winning Books
"Kevin White is a name to remember. (We) will be looking for more books by him."
Readers Favorite Awards Committee, 2012
Sorry, we're unable to load this blog.
It's not the road you are on, but
the direction you've chosen that determines where you end up.
Kevin P. White
Please read my tribute to Robin William's, below.